(“Company”, “we” or “us“), handles all the relevant information collected from users of this website ("User(s)" or "You" and “Site”, respectively). It also explains how the User data is used, shared, protected, and the choices available to the Users regarding their data and how to contact us.
WHAT PURPOSES DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION FOR?
• To contact You and reply to Your queries or complaint or request for services.
• In order to improve our website and the services provided therein.
• In order to ensure the proper and regular functioning of the Site and the protection of the Site's data and information.
• To collect statistical data about the use of the Site, to make decisions regarding Your activity, to verify contact details and identification, to prevent fraud and scams, and for the purposes of the Company's databases and for information security needs.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
• Information You voluntarily provide us- when choosing to communicate with us via an online form on the Site or email, You may provide us with information such as Your name, and Your email address, and any other information You choose to share with us. We would like to clarify that You are not obliged to provide these details by law and providing them depends only on Your free will and consent, given in order to receive the requested Site Services.
• Information collected automatically from Users who are visiting the Site- When You visit the Site, it may store or retrieve information on Your browser in the form of Cookies ("Site Information" or "Cookies").
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies, in general and in essence, are text files that the User's browser creates and stores according to a command from the Company's computers. Some Cookies will expire when You close the browser, and others are saved on the memory of Your device or computer.
The Cookies contain and collect a variety of information, such as the pages You visited, the length of time You spent on the website, where You arrived to the website and/or the page from, Your IP address, the characteristics of Your device, Information about Your interactions with the Site or (e.g. whether You clicked on a specific link, where You clicked, time on site , and more. Furthermore, Cookies might also save information about Your browsing habits on other websites, including the websites You browsed, the pages on the websites/application, and any other action taken using them. The information in the cookies is encrypted, and the Company takes precautions to ensure that only the Company's computers or someone on its behalf can read and understand the information stored in them.
The Site may also make use of third-party Cookies such as Google's Cookies embedded when using Google Analytics, which help us adjust the browsing or usage experience for You, and draw statistical insights regarding all uses of the Services. For more information about these Cookies You can view Google's website at
• Google Chrome
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
Keep in mind, however, that disabling the Cookies may result in You not being able to use some of the Services and features on the website.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
We ensure that our systems and Site are managed at a proper level of information security. We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of Your information.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
RIGHTS RELATING TO THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
As long as we store personal information about the You, You have the right to request: (i) access to Your personal information.; (ii) an electronic copy of the personal information (portability); (iii) correction of the personal information if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) deletion or restriction of the personal information in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute.
Where we have obtained Your consent for the processing of Your personal information (e.g., when You communicate with us via an online form on the Site or email), You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time.